Conditions for entering the I. V. Psota Ballet School courses from 22nd of November.
From 22 November 2021, the following conditions for entering the I. V. Psota Ballet School courses apply:
Dear parents and visitors of the I. V. Psota Ballet School, please read the following obligations to enter the ballet courses carefully:
We dance and practice without respirators, but it is necessary to have them on in all other public areas on the premises.
It is necessary to show one of the following documents to your lecturer:
- confirmation of vaccination (at least 14 days after complete vaccination),
- confirmation of the recovery (less than 180 days after your positive Covid Test)
- children under the age of 12 do not have to prove their infectivity by a test, but please do not bring children who are unhealthy (flu, etc.) in the courses: it is better to replace the lesson later in another group when the child is healthy
- you can show a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) if you are between 12 and 18 years old and you are “in the process of vaccination” (i.e. after the first dose and before 14 days have passed since the second dose)
- you cannot be vaccinated for health reasons (this fact must be entered by your doctor in the ISIN Infectious Diseases Information System) and you will prove this fact by a medical certificate
Thank you for following the regulations to help us create a safe environment for the school to remain open!